When viewing the the User Subscriptions > All Subscriptions screen, you’ll see a list of all user subscriptions that have been created, whether this be set-up by the user or by the admin.
On this screen you can see some key information, namely:
- The email address, and first and last name of the subscriber.
- The post type that they want to be alerted about.
- The post status for when they wish to be alerted.
- The post author for who they wish to be alerted about.
- The categories/tags/custom taxonomies that they wish to be alerted about.
- When the user completed the subscription form.
- If their subscription has been verified.
- When their subscription was verified.
The following columns are sortable:
- Email Address
- Notify When
- Subscribed On
- Subscription Verified
- Verified On